Surf on Turf
Beautiful beach vacation home ready to welcome up to 14 guests comfortably located in the highly sought after Seacrest Beach Community. Not only is Seacrest conveniently located between Alys and Rosemary beaches, it also is home to a 12,000 sq ft swimming pool, shops, restaurants, and private beach front.
The large front porch located off of a tree lined nature trail welcomes you in to a bright, spacious first floor living area. A living room with comfy seating, dining area, and kitchen stools make this the perfect spot for the whole family to gather. The kitchen is stocked with cooking essentials—pots, pans, baking sheets, mixer, blender, and more. The Nespresso machine and coffee maker will help get you energized in the morning!
The first of three king suites is located on the first floor with a beautifully tiled full bathroom. On the second floor there are two more king suites each with an en-suite bathroom, dresser, and ample closet space. A washer and dryer is also conveniently located here. The third floor has two queen sized bunk beds (4 beds total), a tv, two private balconies, and a luxurious bathroom with triple sinks, shower, and soaking tub.
This home also includes a grill and a garage for parking. Please note: This property also has a carriage house on the lot. The carriage house is listed separately and can be reserved through the listings linked in our profile. Carriage house guests who are not in the same booking party will not have access to the main house and guests who are not in the same booking party will not have access to the carriage house.
This home can accommodate up to 14 Guests.
- Large front porch and small back porch
- Suite (1): King room with en-suite bathroom
- Living room, dining room and kitchen
- Small storage closet
- Suite (2): King room with en-suite bathroom
- Suite (3): King room with en-suite bathroom
- Laundry room
- Suite (4): 4 Queen sized beds (bunks)
- En-suite bathroom with triple sinks, shower, and soaking tub
- 12,000 Sq Ft Pool
- Kiddie Pool
- Private beach access
- Tram Service directly to beach (must display guest wristband)
- Restaurants, bars, shops, coffee shop, Starbucks, desserts, bike rentals
- Check the Seacrest Community calendar for a schedule of events such as live music
- Easy access to 30A—drive, bike, walk, or run to enjoy all of the local areas