Newly renovated, this home is designed with a large, open concept floor plan, and 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms including a kids’ bunk room. The high ceilings and large windows allow ample natural light and plenty of Florida sunshine! Designed with hardwood and tile floors, custom cabinets, high-end finishes and a coastal chic decor throughout, this home is beautiful and functional.
Cook a meal together in the spacious kitchen while your guests lounge in the living room, let the kids enjoy the bunk room, and end the day grilling on the deck. Park your car in the driveway and hop on the Seacrest tram at the end of the street for a ride over to Seacrest’s private beachfront access. After a long day at the beach nothing beats a warm shower or a soak in the tub! The second floor bedroom suites also feature private balconies perfect for relaxing and taking in the scene. The third floor features a bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and private balcony with Gulf views, a wet bar, and a spacious balcony for relaxing with friends and family.
This home can accommodate up to 12 guests.
- Front and back porches
- Suite (1): Bunk room
- Full Bath with Shower/Tub
- Living room, dining room and kitchen
- Laundry room
- Suite (2): (primary) King bed, sitting area, en-suite with soaking tub, rain shower, second shower head, double vanities, private balcony
- Suite (3): 2 Queen beds, en-suite with tub/shower, private balcony
- Suite (4): King bed, en-suite with tub/shower, private balcony
- Spacious balcony with outdoor seating
- Wet Bar