How do we get our wristbands?
Seacrest Beach wristbands are required for beach, pool, and tram access. This is the process for receiving your wristbands for the week:
- Upon arriving at house, call Security at 850-830-1657.
- Security will verify ability to receive wristbands/parking passes.
- Security will give you the number of wristbands and parking passes needed.
- Return any outdated wristbands to Security.
- Wear the wristbands for access to the pool, tram, and beach access. You will not be
given access unless you have a wristband.
- If wristbands are lost, you must repeat the above process and the cost will be $20 per
- Please drop wristbands at receptacle as you leave the property after your stay.