Thank you for your patience as we work through the logistics of re-establishing services in the aftermath of Hurricane Michael. I would like to pass along the following updates:
- Wristbands have been suspended for at least Saturday and Sunday. We have been in touch with Sunset Security and they have agreed to allow passage to the beach without this identification. We will update you when that policy changes.
- La Dolce Vita will be providing beach chair services at the beach as usual. However, some watercraft services are not available at this time.
- Security Staff will be patrolling the neighborhood on Saturday and Sunday from 12:00pm – 6:00pm and from 9:00pm – 4:00am. The strict 7:00pm curfew in place in Bay County is prohibiting some of our staff from working overnight hours at this time. We will continue to try to fill in these service gaps.
- Our pool cleanup will begin on Sunday and we expect it to be back to its usual crystal clear state by Monday or Tuesday.
- We have been in contact with all Seacrest Staff except one person, who we are actively trying to locate and / or establish some communication about their safety. Several of you have expressed an interest in organizing some relief effort for our staff members who were hit hard by this storm. That gesture is very much appreciated and we will be contacting you for some assistance.
- Many of you have renters who still wish to come to this area. Please make them aware of the reduced services in Seacrest, the various outages with cable and internet services, as well as the gas shortage and limited schedule/options for grocery stores and restaurants.
We will provide further updates when they are available.